Version 2 – Sorting through the mess
There is still a lot of organization to be done cleaning up profile lists, profile scrapes on multiple computers, and removing deleted profiles from the script.
I'm still slowly switching over from ripme to gallery-dl. The experience has been more consistent and gallery-dl's skip option works compared to ripme's history.end config option, resulting in faster jobs with less 429 errors. I still need to take a closer look at gallery-dl's config for naming as I still like ripme's default with post date for instagram.
Torrent Size: 277GB
- Little Blossom & SisterS
- Niji no Conquistador
- Find out if gallery-dl can append posting date to files like ripme does.
- Add already downloaded TikTok profiles to the archiving script and merge with other files. TikTok files have been been transferred but files need to be consolidated from scrapes ran on other computers with the ones currently running. Youtube-dl is no longer supporting any fixes to the TikTok extractor so there will most likely be duplicates since switching tools to download TikTok videos.
- Organize miscellaneous profiles and include those in the batch. This one will have to be worked on over time as I want to organize each profile in their respective group. I also need to consolidate these profiles saved with ripme with the files currently scraped with gallery-dl.
- Remove archived profiles from script as profiles no longer exist. Some profiles have been archived but I still need to remove from the lists and archiving script.
- Fantasista (Niji no Conquistador sub group)